Thank you for your interest in becoming a Contributor to Lifestyle Business Magazine!
It’s because of individuals like you that we are able to inspire and inform our audience of lifestyle entrepreneurs from around the world.
Before you submit your content to us, please review the following guidelines:
Help our audience build a business and lifestyle they love
The purpose of Lifestyle Business Magazine is to equip our audience with insights and proven strategies to help them build a business and lifestyle they love. We are committed to sharing practical advice that our readers can immediately implement.
Topics that resonate with our audience include:
- Personal development (ie. motivation, psychology, leadership, communication skills)
- Entrepreneurship (ie. online business, freelancing, coaching, consulting, start-ups)
- Digital marketing (ie. social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing)
- Lifestyle design (ie. productivity, outsourcing, goal setting, health & fitness)
Articles submitted must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 1,000 words (longer is better!)
- No profanity or offensive language, and minimal grammatical errors
- The submitted article must be your own (no plagiarism)
- The submitted article must be unique and written exclusively for us and not published on other websites
- DO NOT include stock photography in your article. Screenshots and custom graphics that actually support your content are permitted.
Submit your bio (approx. 50 words), website link and primary social media links using our Contributor Application Form
See example author bio below:
John Smith is a Digital Marketing Consultant and the Author of Digital Marketing Strategies For Entrepreneurs. He has been helping small business owners and entrepreneurs create high converting email marketing campaigns for over 10 years. For more great tips on email marketing, visit www.johnsmithmarketingtips.com.
For the benefit of the reader, please abide by the following copywriting guidelines:
- Write a compelling headline (ex. “7 Things You Need To Know Before You Start A Business”)
- Be generous with white space. Shorter paragraphs allow easier reading and better flow
- Use sub-headlines and bullet points to help break up your article and keep the reader engaged
- Write in a conversational tone (as if you are talking to a friend) – we are not a textbook!
- Include examples, images/screenshots, and quotes from credible sources whenever possible to support your points
Ready to contribute?
If you’d like to apply to become a Contributor, click here to complete our Contributor Application Form.
If your application is accepted and your article is published on our blog, we encourage you to share the link to your article(s) via social media and other means to help increase its exposure.
We will also provide you with the Lifestyle Business logo to add to the “As Featured On” section of your website and marketing materials. After all, becoming a Contributor to Lifestyle Business Magazine is something to be proud of!